Pages

Friday, January 9

Happy New Year to one and all

Well I hope that everyone had as fantastic Christmas Season as I did. We have been away for a couple of weeks catching up with family and friends. I do have to admit that it was great to get home and have a rest LOL.

Firstly, I would like to share a little project I have just finished. Its a swap and I have never done one before but it should be fun. Over at The Technique Zone there are heaps of step by step tutorials and I had to use one of the techniques and make something, so here it is......a mini Tag Album.





I used the Cuttlebug Embossing with Distressed Inks. I was amazed at how great this tip worked and I will be using it again.

Next, I wanted to share a couple of photos of 3 Pull-a-long Sheep. I make these for my newest grandson. Since it was Hamish's First Christmas, I felt that a hand made gift, something to treasure for always was the way to go. Actually, it was a joint project. My DH Ross made the wheels and axles and I made the sheep.





The photos are not that great, I was in quite a hurry to get them finished and in the mail so that they would arrive before Christmas. They arrived the Christmas Eve......how lucky was that !!!!!

Well that's all from me for now, Cheers

4 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Love your tag album. Happy New year to you too!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tag album Irene! Good luck with the candy! Just adore those sheep too, bet your grandson will treasure it! Off for a little nosey at the rest of your blog now! xx

Ruth Philps said...

I love these Sheep they are so cool and very (NZ) sorry!!! We had an old horse when I was a kid and everyone else had a noisy |Kiwi bumblebee. I love the wheels they are just perfect. Hamish will love it!!

http://merving.blogspot.com said...

So cute sheep!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...