Pages

Friday, March 13

8,9,10 ...finished

I have completed the 10 layouts I had set out to do for the "Memory Gift" project. I drove into Rocky this afternoon and dropped them and an album off at Embellished Scrapbook Shoppe which is a collection point in this area for anyone wishing to contribute. From here they will be forwarded to Sarah Gladman for assembly before heading to those families who suffered in the bush fires.








I can now kick back, put my feet up and enjoy the rest of the weekend. Things have been pretty hectic around here what with being on Cyclone Watch for the past week, Wedding Gown alterations, 10 layouts to complete to mention a few, I am looking forward to just chill'in over the next couple of days.

Starting off tonight we are having home made hamburgers with a glass or two of red wine, a good DVD and some chocolate (can't watch a DVD without chocolate) and quite possibly an early night.

Cheers, Irene :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...