Pages

Tuesday, March 17

Lime Layout for Letters to Scrap By Challenge

Here is my layout for this challenge. The girls over at Letters to Scrap By asked us to create a layout using the colour lime. I have always wanted to make these flowers and I felt that they were not too girlie and would go great on a boy page.




I never throw anything away and in my scrap bin, I found bits of paper that I had inked for a layout months ago that was a disaster then but perfect for this one.
I cut out different sized circles, distressed and inked the edges and drew circles off center on each piece before assembling . For the thick black strips, I randomly punched holes using different sized punches - as I have said before "I never throw anything away", the black strips are the backing from some Heidi Swap products.



Cheers, Irene :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...