Pages

Tuesday, March 17

Trying New Styles

Recently I signed up for an on line class which runs for 6 weeks. Each week we scrap in different styles which I think is great. So far we have worked on blocking, collage, minimalistic and 3 layouts in under two hours. Week 2 was blocking which I have never tried but I quite enjoyed.




This layout is of my youngest grand daughter Mia. She was only two and a half at the time. Even though she loves water, at Clairview Beach there was just too much of it. Little Mia was quite content playing in the sand with a couple of her little friends.

Cheers, Irene :)

6 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love that you are trying new styles...these last two layouts are gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Hi Irene,
I've just popped by your blog to say congratulations!
You won my little make-up purse :) Although you could use if for what-ever you wanted :)
Please send me an email with you full name and snail mail so I can post it off to you
timtam1970 at gmail.com :)
xxTammy

mstchal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scrapishments said...

(opps! disregard the comment above, I deleted after I realized that I was logged in under my husbands id)

I just took a peek at your blog for the first time and I am amazed at your pages on your slide show!!!

Your work is very unique, what talent you have to be able to do such gorgeous scrapbook pages and to be able to paint too!

I couldn't help notice the beans page you made on your slide show! LOVE THAT!!! What a great page, too cute! :)

Shannon

Cari D. Cruse said...

Hi Irene! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet note! I'm so glad you enjoy my photos and designs. Yes, I do love the moose we have here...how wonderful that you have dolphins around your area - that's something hubby & I just love! You have some cute layouts here on your blog - wonderful! Enjoy your day!

Jane F. Smith said...

wow Irene...this is really pretty!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...