Pages

Thursday, April 30

"O" is for Orange

I have had this layout finished for a couple of days now but the light has been pretty YUCK as far as taking photos. This morning I managed to take a photo of my entry for the "O" is for Orange challenge over at Letters to Scrap By.

click on the image to enlarge

I really love these challenges, they get you to use colours that normally you would avoid. I am not a yellow/orange person but these colours are growing on me. One thing I have learned is that you can tone down a colour by grunging it up a little. On this background I applied paint to a piece of exposed corrugated cardboard (torn from a cardboard carton) and stamped the cardstock. The journaling tags are paint sample cards.

So, if you would like to join in the fun, meet some lovely girls and even win a prize, then head on over to Letters to Scrap By.

Cheers, Irene :)

1 comment:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Beautiful eye catching layout Irene!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...