Pages

Tuesday, October 27

A Mini Album for Ted

Can't believe that I am posting twice in one day. Gosh I'm good...hehehehehe
This is a little mini album I made earlier in the year during my first on-line class. It has sat in a draw just waiting for that special moment.

Our best friend turned 50 a couple of months ago. He and his gorgeous wife Kay were too busy with guests and food preparations to even think of taking any photos. So I quietly clicked away all afternoon and into the night. Thank goodness for digital cameras. I took a stack of photos, in fact, I didn't have enough pages in the mini album to accommodate them all, so I had to choose carefully.

It took a while before I completed the album then it was a while before Ted and Kay paid a visit. Finally I gave Ted the little album and he loved it. He had forgotten some of what went on and really enjoyed the photos.













If you would like to see a larger image, then just click on the photo but be warned !!!!! the files are huge. I forgot to reduce the size before uploading.

Cheers, Irene

1 comment:

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love it Irene. I always find mini albums very challenging.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...