Pages

Thursday, February 11

Challenge No. 4

Here is my forth entry for Challenge Heaven. This is a colour challenge where we had to use Cream, Green, Red and Blue as well as buttons and ribbon.

When my DD Debbie sent me photos of Lachlan's first Preschool Disco, I knew I had to scrap them. The funny thing is that Lachlan was ready to go home after only being there an hour. It was his little brother Benjamin who turned out to be the party animal.

Maybe we have our first RAP dancer in the family. At one point he was in the middle of the dance floor flat on his back being a STAR. LOL hence the star theme.



Thanks for stopping by,

Hugs, Irene xx

1 comment:

Mel said...

I love it Irene and have just commented on it in the gallery at Challenge Heaven, so bright and gorgeous, love everything.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...