Pages

Thursday, March 4

Butterflies

As I have mentioned in my previous post, I am in an Easter Swap over on The Boxx. At first I made some journaling cards but the longer I looked at them, the more I felt that they weren't enough.
So yesterday I made some butterflies to add to my swap. Earlier in the week while I was shopping, I spotted some silk orchards and the first thing I thought of was Butterflies. I bought a couple of bunches and when I got home I pulled the flowers apart. By cutting away one petal and removing the centre (the tongue thingy) I rearranged them to form butterflies. Added some Kindy Glitz, a body and feelers and this is the result.




Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Irene xx

3 comments:

Scrap Jaci said...

What a clever idea. I do the same thing when I shop, I look at everything to see what else I can make it into lol! Thanks for sharing.

Mel said...

Irene, how clever are you, these are divine, wowsers, you have a very creative mind, the colours are gorgeous.

Lauren T said...

These look adorable, what a great idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...