Pages

Wednesday, April 14

Another Layout

Well I seem to be getting a bit faster with my layouts. This is another one for the Challenge Heaven. We were asked to use paint on our creations as well as the word RELAX.
I love walking on our beach. It's where I can do a lot of thinking, whether it be about creating a layout or just sorting thought life's issues. Sometimes I will take my camera and just practice taking shots, and sometimes it's simply wonderful being outside with the fresh breeze (or more likely a strong wind) blowing through my hair and the cool water lapping over my feet.
Quite often, I have the beach all to my self so in this layout I wanted the feeling of serenity but still being in contact with nature. Recently I started using the delayed timer on my camera. This way, I am in a "shot" instead of being behind the camera. Being on my own, I placed the camera on a piece of driftwood, put on the 10 second timer and walked away. I am really happy with the shot.

Sorry for rambling on much. I do get carried away at times. Anyhow, here is the layout I put together this morning.



Thanks for stopping by,

Hugs, Irene xx

3 comments:

Lisa K said...

Hi Irene

email me at kamphuisshane@hotmail.com if youd like a sneak peek at my May kits

Thanks

Lisa Kamphuis

Lynette Jacobs said...

Beautiful Irene...a lot of your scenery reminds me of our own country.

The Dolphin Inn said...

You definitely captured the serenity of the moment both in your photo and your layout, this is gorgeous Irene, the beach looks a lovely place to relax and unwind TFS XXX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...