Pages

Friday, April 30

Here are a couple of layouts that I have finished for the Challenge Heaven challenges for April. The first layout is for the Colour challenge. We had to use autumn tones and rounded corners. I have addes the journaling in the flower (top right corner).
The journaling reads:
Isla, grandad and grammy (I am behind the camera) took you to the park late in the afternoon. You and grandad had so much fun taking turns running down the hill.
I punched out a butterfly from the foil you peel off coffee jars, embossed it and inked it with Staz-on.




The next layout was the Sketch challenge. I took loads of photos of Hamish trying his hand at playing the piano. Since the piano is over 100 years old, I wanted to grunge up the background. I can't remember having so much fun. All those "art" classes way back in primary school came flooding back LOL. I really like the toothbrush effect.
Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs, Irene xx

3 comments:

Deb said...

These LO's are gorgeous. I luv that butterfly and that photo titled "a tender moment" is just stunning. The trusty toothbrush splatter makes for a great background in your 2nd LO.....fantastic.

Mel said...

Just gorgeous Irene, I love the papers, have to get myself that gorgeous first layout paper, love the photos too.

Samantha Hauzer said...

Gorgeous layouts, I love those papers you've used :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...