Pages

Thursday, April 22

I FEEL BETTER NOW !!!

I would say that there is a very good chance that I have missed out with my entry into the Shabby Easter challenge at Let's Get Shabby. Somewhere out there, my comment has been sucked out into syber space never to be seen again.

What is a girl to do? (I really am OK with it though) there will always be another challenge. Now getting back to my wonderful creation. As I sit here looking at it, I have decided that there is only one line of action that will make me feel better - CHOCOLATE !!!!! Well, those scrumptious little eggs won't keep forever will they? So there is nothing else to do but EAT them. ALL of them...........munch, munch, munch, munch

I FEEL BETTER NOW. lol

Thanks for stopping by,
I can't share the eggs with you, but there are a lot of warppers I can send you. hehehehehehehe

Hugs , Irene xx

3 comments:

mandysea said...

LOL - I had to giggle about this post and the chocolate!! YOu go girl!!!
It truly is a fabulous creation Irene!! And YUM!!

See you next challenge
hugs
mandyx

Karen Valentine said...

Hi Irene,
Thank you for your sweet comment about my blog.
I enjoyed visiting you. I agree... chocolate cures all ills!!!! Have a wonderful day!!!

Karen
My Desert Cottage
Valentine Design

Julie said...

I had a giggle too Irene. Your box is delightful. Hope you get time to play along with the next challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...