Pages

Thursday, July 1

June was a good month

I can't believe it !!! My name was drawn out over at Challenge Heaven monthly challenges for the month of June and I get to have a little shopping therapy at D-Lish Scraps. I also get to display this gorgeous little badge on my blog.


Challenge Heaven is a great place where everyone is friendly and there is tons of fun to be had. Each month there is a list of challenges put up and you can do as many or as little as you like, but if you complete a minimum of 4, then you go into the random monthly draw where you
have several chances of winning a voucher.

The gallery is packed with some awesome layouts for inspiration, so COME ON have yourself some fun.


------------O-----------


I also belong to Paperclipping which is an international site for scrapbookers that focuses on design and techenques which are backed up with videos tutorials - some are free but members with subscriptions get extra in depth videos and have access to around 15o HD videos which can be saved to your PC.

Last month, the host Noell Hyman, ran the first Paperclipping Festival. She asked members to create a layout or project using one of her tutorials. You can imagine how excited I was when I saw my project featured on the blog. I almost fell off my chair.

Well, that wraps up the month of June. Lets see what July has in store.

Thanks for stopping by,

Hugs, Irene xx

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Wow what a lovely blog you have! I will make sure to visit often!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...