Pages

Tuesday, July 20

Let's Get Shabby Challenge 13

I have finally completed my project for this month's Lets Get Shabby Challenge No 13. This month, Lets Get Shabby is celebrating their 1st Birthday so it's not surprising that the challenge is all about birthdays and stamping (since this month's sponser is Purple Onion).

As I have mentioned in the previous post, I found this little basket. It stands 29cm high and 13cm wide. My creation is all about family birthdays. I wanted to showcase each member of my family during their birthday month.

The concept is that if someone is having a birthday in a particular month, then their photo will be incerted into the frame and hung in place of pride. I made a little "file" booklet where each page is a pocket that holds each individual photo so it are easily found as the months come along.

I have used stamping to create lables, frames etc on the front, outer sides, inner sides, back of photo frame and the front of the booklet. I have had so much fun with this challenge and I want to thank the girls for putting up these fabulous challenges each month. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't have this Birthday Basket which means so very much to me.



























Thank you for your patience. I realise that there are a lot of photos but I just couldn't help myself. LOL
Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs, Irene xx

10 comments:

Julie said...

Wow Irene you have put a lot of thought into your creation. I love it. Thanks for playing along with us at shabby.

Toni said...

Wow what a great idea!!! This is just beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing with us at SHABBY!!!!

yumiko said...

Irene, I love your gorgeous creation!!!Thank you for playing along with us at shabby!!!

zandra said...

Awesome creation! Love your take on the challenge.
Hugz, Z

Jenneke said...

Wow, I LOVE your project!!! This must have cost you a lot of time and patience!!

Thanks so much for playing with us at Shabby!

XXXJenneke

Deb said...

WOW! Irene....this looks fabulous and is such a wonderful idea. Very special!

mandysea said...

Wow you've put so much work into this project. Its gorgeous! Love the idea too!
Thanks for playing along with Shabby

Ruth Philps said...

This is gorgeous...I love the idea of changing the photo each month and so prettily made too, it must look beautiful in your house!

Thanks for playing along with us Irene on our birthday month at Shabby:)

Rhonda said...

WOW... This is a winner for sure!!

Marg said...

Oh Irene this is truly beautiful...luv marg xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...