Pages

Tuesday, May 22

365 Day Later.....

and I am back.   The past year has been a roller coaster to say the least.  I wont bore you with all the details but I can say that Debbie has responded very well to treatment and at the moment is leukaemia free.  I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart who has been there to support our family through this tough journey.  Like Debbie, I am overwhelmed by the love and generosity of those who have come into our lives this past year.
With so much focus placed on disasters,  tragedy, financial turmoil and politics ( I do not dismiss the importance of these issues)  but we rarely here of the Earth Angles who walk among us.
WOW, I didn't mean to get so heavy in my first post in a year.  I am really happy to be back and hope to share a couple of projects that I have started working on.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Deb said...

Welcome back to blogland. I have checked your blog from time to time and wondered how things were going for you and your family. That is such great news that your DD is doing so well. Looking forward to seeing your projects in the future.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...